WAVESISTERS x SMILE AT YOUR SISTER

2015-05-17


dear friends of the ocean, surfing and yoga, I've got some great news to tell. sometimes you know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings. I'll leave Vienna for the next months to stay in Lanzarote this summer. the WaveSisters surf & yogacamp in Caleta de Famara will be my new home from the beginning of july until the end of september. I am looking forward to live in the rhythm of nature, to surf a lot and to welcome you on the rooftop of the surfhouse to make yoga.

it took me some time to get here. I had a vague idea of me going places. step by step I explored them by the wayside and almost each and every person I met has done its bit that I am where I am today. what I want to say is: trust yourself, trust your path. you are exactly where you are supposed to be.

and because all movements affect each other you maybe think of going on a surf trip while reading this. 




WaveSisters is a surf & yogacamp that loves to take you into the water and into the waves. it aims to increase the community of female surfers and to give women the possibility to meet and share their experiences and this happens in some of the most beautiful locations in the world – on the Canary Island of Lanzarote as well as in France and Portugal.



some impressions from Portugal (above) and France (below)


if you wanna join WaveSisters it would be more than a pleasure to welcome you. for more information and booking contact me via smileatyoursister(at)gmail.com
shaka.

1 Kommentare:

Monster Games 27. Oktober 2018 um 22:43  

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Scarymazegames.co
iogamez.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP